Dreaming about clear water like ocean and lake

Reviews Forums Share your Dream Dreaming about clear water like ocean and lake

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maria

I always dream about clear water flowing or sea a blue and green but the watee is very clear and thier is also a ship… i hope you can give me a hint of it thank you GODBLESS

#152 Reply

Hello Maria,

You’re only giving me a piece of your dream. But I will give you a hint of what’s going on and you pick the insights that connects to your life.

But always remember, Dreams differ in every scenario. So, try to remember the surroundings, color of what you’re wearing, who’s with you, size of the ship, if you’re just looking at the ship or you’re in it, the sky or even your FEELINGS when you saw these…

But here goes…

If you’re JUST looking at the CLEAR ocean on a DAYTIME and you’re trying to feel the fresh air, signifies that you wanted peace for other people whom you consider special in your heart. You can feel their pain, troubles and if only you can give whatever their heart’s desire, you would. Even if it’s NOT your problem, you feel like you’re the one carrying it. It may be clear but that’s the underlying tear from other people.

If you’re looking at the CLEAR ocean on a NIGHT TIME or with dark clouds, you have an issue from the past that keeps on coming back. You need to decide if you have to close that chapter unsettled OR find those people who gave you fear and make them pay for that offense.

If you’re just looking at a ship from AFAR in a clear ocean and moving AWAY until you can’t see it anymore, it means that because of circumstances, you let an opportunity pass you by. It can also caused by people whom you cared so much that you chose to stay rather than reaching your stars.

If you can add up more details, we can trace WHO(caused) and WHY these ill-at-ease feelings exist in a “seem like” calm dream.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Dreaming about clear water like ocean and lake
Your information: